Hi, I'm Chris Roth, 3D artist, digital painter and lover of the visual arts residing in Orlando FL. I've been a professional multimedia designer for over 14 years now. I've been a traditional fine artist for even longer. 3D design, animation, motion graphics, visual effects, game art, XR assets, digital painting and graphic design are the core of what I do, but I also handle artistic projects and productions in all shapes sizes and digital mediums. I spend most of my time staying current with the industry, leveling my technical 3D skills, and constantly enhancing all of my abilities as a visual artist through digital as well as traditional mediums.
Outside of a studio I mostly like to enjoy nature, meditate, check out the latest films and read. I'm fond of listening to classical music, and some relaxing electronic music. I love a good hot tea. If you think you can beat me in chess or any fun games I won't turn you away. I really enjoy stories and any chance I come across to create, discuss and hear ideas.
- Highly creative, mindful, and hardworking multimedia 3D artist. Experienced in working on large-scale, high-end projects. Looking to create some art with people that make this world a better place.
- Over 14 years of professional experience as a multimedia designer and even more as an artist.
- Can work well in a team with a strong focus on communication, or independently solving problems efficiently.
- Positive, optimistic and always looking to create a joyful experience for myself and everyone around me.
- Experienced in many different fast-paced animation environments with tight deadlines and budget pressures.
- I utilize my extensive traditional fine art roots with my strong technical 3D abilities, and seasoned animation skills.